23 November 2011>
A prestigious business awards scheme marked its 10th anniversary this year, so there were even more reasons to celebrate at the recent annual event.
The Caerphilly Business Forum Awards is one of the biggest occasions in the South Wales business events calendar. This year's celebration was held at Llancaiach Fawr Manor House in Nelson where the cream of the local business community gathered in anticipation of the results.
The event was hosted by Jason Mohammed and once again included some of the brightest and best that the Caerphilly county borough has to offer.
This year's winners were as follows:
- Young Business of the Year (High Growth): Specialist Precast Products
- Business of the Year (under 25 employees): Drumlord Limited
- Business of the Year (Over 25 employees): Peter's Foods
- Environment: Möllertech Ltd
- Young Achiever: Sarah Bruton - Captiva Spa
- Women in Business: Esther Apoussidis - Coffee Continental
- Finalists Achievement: Möllertech Ltd
- Premier Award: Peter's Foods
Cllr Ron Davies, CCBC cabinet member for regeneration said, "Once again this prestigious event showcased the wealth of quality businesses we have here in the Caerphilly county borough. I would like to congratulate all the winners on their success and I'd also like to congratulate the Forum for their ongoing work in supporting and promoting the local business community. I now look forward to the next decade of success stories arising from future Business Awards ceremonies."
For more information about the Caerphilly Business Forum please visit www.cbforum.co.uk.
- Return to News