04 July 2008
Caerphilly County Borough Council has employed eleven personal trainers to help local residents keep fit and healthy.
The personal trainer service is currently available at eight county borough leisure centres, including Caerphilly, Risca, St Cenydd, Newbridge, Cefn Fforest, Pontllanfraith, New Tredegar and Heolddu.
Some of the benefits of personal training include weight management and cardiovascular conditioning as well as improved balance, flexibility and posture.
A session with a personal trainer costs £20, and any client wishing to take up one-to-one sessions with a personal trainer at a county borough leisure centre has to go through an initial consultation. This 30-minute appointment will help to assess the client's goals, and a training programme will also be suggested.
For further information please contact one of the participating leisure centres.
- Caerphilly Leisure Centre - 029 2085 1845
- Risca Leisure Centre - 01633 600940
- St Cenydd Leisure Centre - 029 2088 1448
- Newbridge Leisure Centre - 01495 248100
- Cefn Fforest Leisure Centre - 01443 830567
- Pontllanfraith Leisure Centre - 01495 224562
- New Tredegar Leisure Centre - 01443 875586
- Heolddu Leisure Centre - 01443 828950
- Return to News