We will be sprinkling festive cheer over the county borough with events including Christmas markets and fayres where the smells of Christmas will fill the air as you gaze around wonderful stalls stacked high with fresh produce and crafts for that perfect Christmas gift.
You can also visit the ice rink in Bargoed or build your own lantern for our River of Light parades.
- Blackwood Christmas Fayre - Saturday 6 December, 9am to 5pm and Sunday 7 December 2014, 10am to 4pm
- Risca Christmas Market and Lantern Parade - Saturday 6 December, 12pm to 5pm
- Bargoed Open Air Ice Rink - Wednesday 10 to Sunday 14 December, 10am to 7pm
- Caerphilly Christmas Fayre - Saturday 13 December 2014, 9am to 5pm and Sunday 14 December 2014, 10am to- 4pm
- River of Light Workshops - 6, 7 and 13 and 14 December 2014, 10am - 5pm
- River of Light Lantern Parade - Thursday 18 December 2014, 6.30pm.
To view a full listing of Christmas events please go to our Christmas website or download our guide What's on - Autumn / Winter 2014 (PDF)
To be added to our 'What's on' mailing list or if you're interested in exhibiting at one of our events please contact the Events Team.