- You may link to, but not replicate, content contained on any CCBC website. All website content is subject to copyright conditions.
- You may not use the CCBC logo or any of our official Caerphilly CBC website identities on your website without prior permission.
- You must not imply in any way that CCBC is sponsoring or endorsing your website, related products or services.
- You must not load our websites into frames on your site, or allow a pop-up to appear simultaneously with CCBC content.
- You must not link to any CCBC website if your website contains material which would be construed as distasteful, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, offensive or is in any way a breach of the laws of England and Wales or infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
- You are responsible for routinely checking any links to ensure they remain accurate.
- Caerphilly County Borough Council reserves the right to amend this policy or prevent linking by giving notice.
Linking to our websites
Thank you for your interest in adding a link to one of our websites. Caerphilly County Borough Council (CCBC) encourages and permits links to our websites if appropriate, and it is not necessary to request permission to make any such links.
Providing and maintaining a link to any Caerphilly County Borough Council website content signifies agreement to the conditions of our linking policy.
As content may be updated or moved without notice, you are encouraged to link to the introductory page or homepage of our websites.
Text link example: The Big Cheese
html code: <a href="http://www.caerphilly.gov.uk/bigcheese/" title="The Big Cheese - official Caerphilly CBC website">The Big Cheese</a>
If you require a descriptive text about any CCBC website to use on your site, please email email@example.com
If you do choose to promote any CCBC website from your website and would like to use the CCBC logo or any of our official website identities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking from our websites
In general we will not link to commercial sites. We may link to external sites that provide useful information or a useful service to the public although this is entirely at our discretion.
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites. Listing should not be taken as any kind of endorsement. Caerphilly County Borough Council cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of linked pages.
Requests will be granted or refused at the discretion of the Caerphilly County Borough Council Communications Unit. We will not enter into any correspondence about decisions.
If you would like to request a link to your website please email email@example.com