We collect and disposes of commercial waste from over 2000 businesses in the area.
Collections are carried out on a weekly basis unless specified. More frequent collections may result in additional charges. Invoices are sent out twice a year (June/December) 3 months payable in advance, 3 months payable in arrears.
If you have a contract with us to collect your commercial waste and it is not collected on the scheduled day, please let us know.
However, before contacting us, please refer to the following list, which provides reasons why your waste may not have been collected.
- The bin/sacks were not placed at the collection point by 9am on the day of collection
- The bin/sacks contained materials listed on the rear of your duty of care form, for example, wood and liquid waste.
- The bin/sacks were unusually heavy
- The lid of your bin was not closed
- There was additional waste placed for collection that was not in orange sacks
You can report a missed collection online.
Alternatively, you can call Waste Strategy and Operations on 01443 866533.