You can receive timetable information directly to your mobile. It's easy to do and convenient to you.
Traveline Cymru provide a service where you can now get bus times on your mobile phone through Traveline.txt and Traveline NextBuses.
Traveline.txt sends bus times directly to your mobile phone via a text message. Just follow the simple steps below:
- You'll need the unique 7 letter bus stop code, for example CMBDADAP. This can be found on many bus stop flags, or by calling Traveline Cymru on 0871 200 22 33 (calls charged at 10p per minute plus 6p connection fee from a BT land line, other networks and mobiles may be significantly more). You can also Visit the Traveline Cymru website on www.traveline-cymru.info and click on 'Find Your Bus Stop'.
- Text the 8 letter bus stop code to 84268 (charged at your normal tariff)
- If you want a reply in Welsh add a space then the letter C to the end of the bus stop code. To revert to English add a space then the letter E to the end of the bus stop code.
- You will then receive a free reply via text message within 30 seconds telling you the times of up to the next four buses due at that particular stop, the service number of each bus and the destination of each bus.
- Don't forget to keep the bus stop code for next time!
Further information about this service is provided on the Traveline Cymru website.
You can also use our mobile internet site to find bus times for your bus stop by using the Traveline Next Bus service.
- Just go to nextbuses.mobi on your mobile web browser (to receive a bookmark for this service, text 'traveline' to 84268).
- Type in a street name, stop name or full postcode and press search.
- Select a stop name from the results.
- The site will show the next few departures from the selected stop. Live information is shown where available, otherwise scheduled times are given
This service is free apart from any normal data charges made by your mobile operator (contact your operator for details).
Firther details about this service is provided on the Traveline Cymru website.