Get directions to Pengam Library using Google Maps
Pengam Library has undergone a major makeover and the works have created a modern, vibrant building boasting improved facilities for children and young people and an informal learning space for adult education classes.
The interior has been redesigned with new furniture, fixtures and fittings. There has also been improvements to lighting, lots of comfortable new seating and new toilet facilities for disabled people.
Other attractions include free Internet provision and use of computers, a 'listening post' where customers can listen to the latest CDs, a new and improved Children's Zone and a Teen Zone - a laid-back environment where young people can read and surf the web.
Library Opening Times - Christmas 2013 (PDF 30kb)
|Monday||10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5.30pm|
(Closed Bank Holiday Monday)
|Wednesday||10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5.30pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm and 2pm - 6.30pm|
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible computer facilities – adjustable workstations and chairs, big key keyboard, track ball mouse, JAWS and Supernova software for customers with visual impairment
- Toilet for the disabled
- Pushchair access
- Parking facilities including dedicated disabled bay
- Fiction and non fiction collections
- Free broadband access to the Internet
- 10 Computers
- Music CDs and listening post
- Photocopying facilities – A4 colour and black and white
- Display space
- Informal learning space
- RFID self service kiosk
- Glass display case for local artists to display their work
- Scanning facilities
What's on at Pengam library
For details of events, activities and clubs taking place in our libraries visit the what's on in our libraries webpage.