To improve the physical environment of villages and communities, and to conserve the rural heritage of Caerphilly county borough.
Who can apply?
This fund is available to community and voluntary organisations based in or delivering services to residents in the wards of Twyn Carno, Moriah, Darren Valley, New Tredegar, Argoed, Crumlin, St Cattwg, Nelson, Maesycwmmer, Llanbradach, Aber Valley, Bedwas Trethomas & Machen, St James, Ynysddu, Pontlottyn,Aberbargoed, Newbridge, Abercarn, Penyrheol or Ystrad Mynach.
Applying for funding
By completing an application form available from:
Caerphilly County Borough Council
Tredomen Business & Technology Centre
Level of funding available
Applications can be for a maximum of £25,000 Capital and/or £30,000 Revenue, and for up to 80% of total project costs. The remaining 20% must be provided by the applicant, from their own funds or other match funding sources.
How often are grant applications considered?
Up to three times per year, subject to the availability of resources.