In order to take part in the Flying Start Programme you must live in one of the catchment areas listed below.
The following documents provide the postcodes in each of the catchment areas covered by the scheme. If your postcode and street name is listed you can register your child on the Flying Start Programme.
- Abertysswg (PDF 13kb)
- Fochriw (PDF 13kb)
- Graig-y-Rhacca (PDF 12kb)
- Hengoed (PDF 17kb)
- Lower Rhymney (Bryn Awel) (PDF 17kb)
- Pantside (PDF 15kb)
- Park area of Bargoed (PDF 16kb)
- Phillipstown (PDF 12kb)
- St James (PDF 16kb)
- Upper Rhymney (PDF 24kb)
If your postcode and street is not listed but you think you may live within one of the catchment areas, please get in touch with the Flying Start Team who will be happy to clarify this for you.
I do not live in a Flying Start area
If you do not qualify for the Flying Start Programme there is a range of information and services available to help you: -
- Family Information Service – Provides free advice and information on a wide range of childcare options and activities for children aged 0-10, their families and their carers.
- Caerphilly Early Years – works to ensure there are high quality early years education and childcare places for all families in Caerphilly county borough.