Get directions to Aberbargoed Library using Google Maps
Aberbargoed Library re-opened on Monday 20 May 2013.
The library boast a range of new modern fixtures including a range of audio books and DVD's, public Internet PC's and printing facilities. The library is also home to Flying Start Health Visitors who manage the new play area to the rear of the building.
|Monday||10.30am - 1pm||Closed|
|Tuesday||10.30am - 1pm||2pm - 6pm|
|Wednesday||10.30am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Thursday||10.30am - 1pm||2pm - 5pm|
|Friday||10.30am - 1pm||2pm – 4:30pm|
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible computer facilities – all desks are DDA compliant, big key keyboard,track ball mouse, JAWS and Supernova software for customers with visual impairment
- Free parking is available nearby on Pant Street.
- Fiction and non fiction collections
- CD ROMS
- Music CDs
- Free broadband access to the Internet
- 4 Computers
- A3 Colour/Black and white photocopier
- Display space