Caerphilly County Borough Council is committed to providing an excellent service to all its customers by:
- Ensuring that council staff put the customer first, that they take responsibility for customer enquiries and that they deal with customer enquiries promptly and fairly.
- Ensuring that council staff are well trained, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient.
- Making sure that council services are easy for customers to use, giving them a choice of when and how they contact the council and presenting services in a way suitable for them.
- Communicating clearly with customers, avoiding jargon and using methods of communication appropriate to the customer.
- Promptly putting things right when we make mistakes and preventing similar mistakes from being made in the future.
- Asking customers to help by providing us with the information and documents required to resolve their enquiry and asking them to consider the needs and difficulties of other customers and staff.
Please let us know how we can improve our services to you. You can make a suggestion in person at any Customer Service Centre or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org