Terms and Conditions
- Membership of the scheme is open to anyone, who wishes to use the council's services.
- Membership of the scheme is free.
- Only one Smart Card will be issued per individual.
- Applicants under 18 years of age will need their application countersigned by a parent or guardian.
- The card will need to be produced whenever the cardholder wishes to take advantage of the services offered by the scheme.
- The card is only for the use of the cardholder and is not transferable.
- The card can only be used according to the terms and conditions laid down by the individual services offered by the scheme.
- The card is the responsibility of the cardholder. Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced at a charge of £2.
- Caerphilly County Borough Council reserve the right to withdraw/amend the card. The card is the property of Caerphilly County Borough Council.
- Any changes to personal details (name, address, entitlement, etc) must be notified at your local leisure centre / library.
Helpdesk: 01443 863072