Tell us about changes

So that we can make sure we are billing you for the correct amount of business rates, you need to inform us when:

  • you move in to a business premises in Caerphilly county borough
  • you move out of a business premises in Caerphilly county borough
  • any other change in circumstances which may affect your liability to pay business rates

To tell us about these changes please complete the online form.

Alternatively, you can download the form below, complete it and return it by post using the address shown on the form.

Download the business rates vacating/occupying a business premises form (PDF 72kb)

If you prefer, please contact us by email to tell us the changes.  Please look at the form on the link on this page to find out what information we need from you.

Contact us