Report a missed commercial waste collection
If you have a contract with us to collect your commercial waste and it is not collected on the scheduled day, please let us know.
However, before contacting us, please refer to the following list, which provides reasons why your waste may not have been collected.
- The bin/sacks were not placed at the collection point by 6am on the day of collection
- The bin/sacks contained materials listed on the rear of your duty of care form, for example, wood and liquid waste.
- The bin/sacks were unusually heavy
- The lid of your bin was not closed
- There was additional waste placed for collection that was not in orange sacks
Report a missed collection >
Please note, this form will not work from within Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser such as Edge, Chrome or Safari
This link will direct you to Caerphilly Connect. Register now or log in to report, apply and pay for services. If you do not wish to create an account click 'Continue without registering'. Please check your spam/junk mail folder for account activation and notification emails that we send you!
Alternatively, you can contact Waste Strategy and Operations.