Cwmcarn garage site at Nantcarn Road - various plots
Area: Garage Plot 4m x 6. 5 m. Garage structure – Width: 3.0m (min) 3.8m (Max). Length: 6m
Ground rent: £81 pa
Notes: Responsibility for the structure lies with the tenant
- The tenancy use clause is for housing a private motor vehicle, taxed and insured and used on a regular basis;
- Applications for a tenancy from people outside the pedestrian locality are unlikely to be accepted.
- Applications from persons wishing to store trailers or caravans or goods or materials will be declined.
- There is a minimum standard of construction specified for new tenancies (subject to Planning Permission and any other statutory approvals); this is a single garage of steel reinforced concrete panel construction with spar finish, galvanized corrugated steel sheet roof, and white powder coat primed galvanized steel up and over door.
Tenure: Yearly – runs from year to year and can be terminated by either party at any time by giving 1 months notice.
- For further information please contact Lisa Jennings on 01443 864102.
- If you would like to be placed on our mailing list to be kept up-to-date with land and property availability sign up for email alerts.
- If you would like to apply to use, lease or purchase land or property, please complete our application form.
<< View other properties available
- Environmental issues: Unless otherwise stated, Caerphilly County Borough Council is not aware of any contamination on the site.
- Location plan and photographs: Any plans and photographs attached to particulars are for identification purposes only.
- Fees: Unless otherwise stated, each party is responsible for its own legal and professional fees incurred in the transaction.