Choosing a reliable trader
Are you about to hire a tradesman to work in your home or garden?
Whether the job is big or small, choosing a reputable tradesperson to work on your home can be daunting for most householders.
The Trading Standards South East Wales TrustMark Scheme allows you to find a trader to carry out repair, maintenance or improvement work on your property that have been approved under the Government endorsed TrustMark standard.
In choosing a TrustMark Trader you can be assured that you are doing your best to make the right choice.
Approved traders are vetted in the following ways:
- Checked by trading standards to ensure they are reliable and reputable
- Every firm's technical skills have been independently checked through on-site inspections
- Quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction are monitored
- Checks on trading records and firms' financial status
- Firms are able to offer an insurance backed warranty
- Clear and user-friendly complaints procedure should you need it