Find your waste collection day
We are currently reconfiguring the waste/recycling collection rounds and the collection day finder may not be accurate for all postcodes. We apologise for the inconvenience and as soon as the work is complete the system should work correctly again.
- Please ensure all waste and recycling is placed out for collection by 6am.
- Bin collections are not affected by bank holidays and are collected as normal except over the Christmas and New Year period. Alternative arrangements are advertised closer to the time.
- Additional recycling will only be collected if placed in clear bags.
- Small amounts of cardboard can be placed in your recycling bin, larger amounts of cardboard can be deposited at Household Waste Recycling Centres. Don’t forget to take Christmas trees to these sites for recycling too!
- Services may be disrupted during adverse weather due to vehicle access problems. If services are disrupted, we aim to collect by the end of the week. Where these conditions persist for more than a week, and/or we are unable to collect, you will be advised of alternative arrangements on this website. For any further advice, please contact us.