Tenant support service

There are lots of changes being made to benefits that may impact on the lives of Caerphilly Homes tenants. 

Our team of Tenancy Support Officers (TSOs) can visit tenants in their homes to offer advice and support.  The team can put a personal support plan in place to help tenants understand these changes.

Support may include:

  • Universal Credit
  • Housing benefit assistance
  • Basic budgeting assistance
  • Assistance with online applications
  • Referral to specialist services
  • Employment support referrals
  • Discretionary housing payments
  • Utility savings advice

If you are a Caerphilly Homes tenant and would like more information about the Tenancy Support Officers call 01443 811450 or text RENTHELP to 81400.

Contact us