Following the First Minister’s announcement on Saturday 19 December, all library services including Order and Collect and the LibraryLink Home Delivery service are currently suspended. Please note that we are continuing to accept online applications for these services. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Library services wish you a safe and happy Christmas.
Unit B, Risca Palace, 75 Tredegar Street, Risca. NP11 6BW
Read the latest news on our Facebook page
- Monday: 9.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm (closed on bank holidays)
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm
- Thursday: 9.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Friday: 9.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Routes 56, 151, R1, R2, X15, X16, X18. Visit bus timetables for details.
- Risca Customer Service Centre
- Wheelchair and pushchair access
- Accessible computer facilities - adjustable workstations and chairs, big keyboards, track ball mouse and accessibility software.
- Computers with free broadband access to the internet
- WiFi access
- Colour and black and white photocopier
- Fax machine
- Library car park
- Toilets including baby changing
- Fiction and non-fiction collections
- DVDs and music CDs
- Tesco Express foodstore
- RFID self service kiosk
An up-to-date list of activites is available on the library catalogue