Other things to check

Despite your work being granted planning permission or being covered by permitted development and complying with building regulations, Listed Building Consent or Conservation Area Consent, you may still require additional permissions for the work you are planning.

The following should be checked before you start work:

  • Ancient monuments
  • Conservation areas
  • Covenants and Private rights
  • Licensed sites
  • Listed buildings
  • The Party Wall etc. Act 1996
  • Protected species
  • Rights of way

Advice on the above can be found on the Planning Portal.  If you have any questions, please contact us.

Contact us