Supporting people

If you live in the Caerphilly County Borough area, are over 16 years of age and struggling to keep your home, at risk of losing your job, need to move or need help with your finances – the Supporting People Team could offer you support. There is no cost for our service

Anything that could result in you losing your home we can help you.

  • Do you have to pay extra to stay in your home? Are you now in arrears because of the shortfall?
  • Do you need help contacting people, your landlord or health departments?
  • Do you have difficulties getting your landlord to carry out repairs?
  • Do you need help to find employment, education or voluntary placements?
  • Are you unsure of the income you're entitled too? Do you owe anybody money?
  • Do you find it difficult to fill in forms, read letters?
  • Do you know your rights as a tenant? 

If you think that you or someone you know could benefit from support in these and other areas, then please visit the Supporting People website to find out more about our services

Contact us

Related Pages

Illegal money lending