Commercial waste contracts
Request a contract
All commercial premises have a duty of care to manage and dispose of their waste.
Failure to comply may result in legal action where the largest penalties are:
- In Magistrates Court - a fine not exceeding £5,000 for each offence.
- In Crown Court – an unlimited fine.
- £300 Fixed Penalty Notice for each offence.
Please note, this form will not work from within Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser such as Edge, Chrome or Safari
How the service works
- Make a request online and select the bins and waste type that you are interested in.
- All collections are weekly, Monday to Friday
- Collections start from 5:30am until 13:30pm. Please make sure your bin(s) are available for collection.
- A member of the waste team will contact you within 10 days to discuss your requirements.
- You will be asked to sign a 12 month agreement initially
- If you cancel within the first 12 months, you will be liable to pay the full balance.
- Invoices are issued twice per year for general waste (April and October)
- Invoices are issued once for our food waste and recycling services (April).
- You can make monthly payments by direct debit on request.
- There is an annual fee of £20 for the Duty of Care.
- Contaminated recycling bins will be left and re-charged to the business.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 01443 866533.
Terminate a commercial waste contract
To terminate a commercial waste contract, you must:
- have used the service for a minimum of 12 months.
- provide at least 1 months’ notice.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or call 01443 866533.