FFURFLENNI AR-LEIN: Nid yw rhai o'n ffurflenni ar-lein ar gael ar hyn o bryd wrth i ni wneud gwaith cynnal a chadw hanfodol. Ymddiheurwn am unrhyw anghyfleustra y gallai hyn ei achosi.

ONLINE FORMS: Some of our online forms are currently unavailable whilst we carry out essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Multiple occupancy home licence

If you rent out a property as a house in multiple occupation (HMO), you may require a licence from your local authority.

Regulation summary

Communities and Local Government: Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) Licensing

Conditions of licence

House in Multiple Occupation - Condition of Licence (PDF 60kb)


We currently operate a mandatory licensing scheme and the fee is £250 for 5 years.

How to apply

You apply for your licence online.

Apply for a house in multiple occupation licence

Tell us about a change to your existing house in multiple occupation licence

Contact us