Bringing your business to the county borough of Caerphilly
We can help you start a new business or bring your existing business into Caerphilly County Borough.
The Business Enterprise Support Team consists of a Principal Business Development Officer and Investment Support Officer who are responsible for supporting business growth and development in the county borough. The team also has marketing and communications support.
The Business Enterprise Support Team can:
- Help you access grants, loans and equity capital
- Help you find affordable business premises
- Help you recruit and train staff
- Introduce you to key business support agencies and CCBC contacts
- Advise businesses trading or looking to start trading internationally
For more information, please contact the Business Enterprise Support Team:
Welsh Government advice and support - This is business, this is Wales
The search for new opportunities, new ventures and new partnerships drives innovation across Wales. Welsh Government provide a strong, stable and secure environment for enterprise that is always open to new ideas.
Here are some reasons to bring your business to Wales: -
- The economic infrastructure of Wales is sound and the workforce is well qualified and skilled in a variety of areas, from traditional manufacturing to life sciences.
- Wales is home to eight Enterprise Zones, each with a focus on particular industry sectors
- Wales is investing in R&D and innovation
- Wales offers an exceptional quality of life - stunning landscapes and beautiful beaches, cultural and sports facilities
Welsh Government support on offer:
- Location visits arranged within five days of first contact
- Tailor-made support package for your business
- Access to key networks and supply-chain information
- Advice around relevant financial incentives and support
- Access to a database of commercial land and property types available for sale and rent throughout Wales: https://businesswales.gov.wales/property-database
- Swift decision making from the Welsh Government
- Industry networks and a high quality supply chain
To find out more go to the Trade and Invest Wales website