Blackwood Library and Customer Services
Due to Coronavirus, all Customer Service Centres are closed until further notice. Visit our online services
webpage to Apply, Report, Request or Pay for service online.
192 High Street, Blackwood, NP12 1AJ (based at Blackwood library)
- Monday 9.30am to 4pm (Centre is closed on bank holidays)
- Tuesday 9.30am to 4pm
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday 9.30am to 4pm
- Friday 9.30am to 4pm
- Saturday 9.30am to 1pm
- Sunday Closed
How to get there
Blackwood Customer Services is ideally located in Blackwood Library.
Travelling by car
If you are travelling to Blackwood Customer Services by car, directions can be found by visiting www.bing.com. Visit our council car parks page for a full list of parking facilities and tariffs.
Using public transport
If you are using public transport, Blackwood Customer Services is just 200 metres away from the newly built Blackwood Bus Station. Regular bus services operate in and out of Blackwood to all areas of the county borough. Blackwood bus station also has a formal taxi rank. Visit buses – fares and timetables for information on bus passes, fares and bus times.
Services available at the centre
Customer service advisors are fully trained to assist you with any enquiry you have relating to council service including:
- Applying for housing benefit
- Search for current vacancies
- Requesting a bulky waste collection
- Applying for a disabled persons parking badge
- Paying your council tax
- Paying your council rent
- Applying for an older persons travel pass
- Receiving assistance with state pensions if you are over 60
- Report a pothole
- Reporting a broken streetlight
- Requesting a council housing repair
- Blackwood library
- Limited parking available
- Hearing loop
- Level access
- Wheelchair friendly
For further information contact Customer Services on 01443 815588 or email Customer Services.