Customer Services Pontlottyn
Due to Coronavirus, all Customer Service Centres are closed until further notice. Visit our online services
webpage to Apply, Report, Request or Pay for service online.
8-10 Merchant Street, Pontlottyn
- Monday: 9.30am to 1pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm (Centre is closed on Bank Holidays)
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 1pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9.30am to 1pm
- Friday: 9.30am 1pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
How to get there
Travelling by car
If you are travelling to Pontlottyn Customer Services by car, directions can be found on Google maps. Free parking is available at Stuart Street.
Using public transport
Regular bus services operate in and out of Pontlottyn to all areas of the county borough. Visit Buses – fares and timetables for information on bus passes, fares, bus times and to plan your journey.
Travelling by train
There is a train station just around the corner on Station Street.
Services available at the centre
Customer service advisers are fully trained to assist you with any enquiry you have relating to any council service including:
- Applying for housing benefit
- Search for current vacancies
- Requesting a bulky waste collection
- Applying for a disabled persons parking badge
- Paying your council tax
- Paying your council rent
- Applying for an older persons travel pass
- Receiving assistance with state pensions if you are over 60
- Report a pothole
- Reporting a broken streetlight
- Requesting a council housing repair
- On street parking available
- Hearing loop
- Level access
- Wheelchair friendly
For further information about customer services contact Customer Services on 01443 815588 or email Customer Services.