Risca Customer Services
Due to Coronavirus, all Customer Service Centres are closed until further notice. Visit our online services
webpage to Apply, Report, Request or Pay for service online.
The Risca Palace, Tredegar Street, Risca NP11 6BW
- Monday: 9.30am to 3.30pm (Centre is closed on bank holidays)
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 1pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Saturday: 9.30am to 1pm
- Sunday: closed
How to get there
Travelling by car
If you are travelling to Risca Customer Services by car, directions can be found on Google maps. On street parking is available but take care for any parking restrictions. Additional free parking is available at Commercial Road, Mill Road and Tredegar Terrace. Parking at Commercial Road will offer the closest access to the Customer Service Centre and is the most suitable for the disabled.
Using public transport
Regular bus services operate in and out of Risca to all areas of the county borough. Visit Buses – fares and timetables for information on bus passes, fares and bus times and to plan your route.
Services available at the centre
Customer service advisors are fully trained to assist you with any enquiry you have relating to any council service including:
- Applying for housing benefit
- Search for current vacancies
- Requesting a bulky waste collection
- Applying for a disabled persons parking badge
- Paying your council tax
- Paying your council rent
- Applying for an older persons travel pass
- Receiving assistance with state pensions if you are over 60
- Report a pothole
- Reporting a broken streetlight
- Requesting a council housing repair
- Ample parking adjacent to the building
- Level access
- Wheelchair friendly
For further information about customer services contact Customer Services on 01443 815588 or or email Customer Services.