Penallta House Customer Services
Due to Coronavirus, all Customer Service Centres are closed until further notice. Visit our online services
webpage to Apply, Report, Request or Pay for service online.
Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed. CF82 7PG
- Monday 9am to 5pm (Centre is closed on bank holidays)
- Tuesday 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday 9am to 5pm
- Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 5pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
How to get there
Travelling by car
If you are travelling to Penallta House Customer Services by car, directions can be found on Google Maps.
Dedicated visitor parking is also available. As you enter Tredomen Park, continue straight ahead until you reach a mini roundabout where you will find visitor parking bays by taking the second and third exits. Please enter the building using the main entrance at the front of the building. Please note that the signal controlled barriers lead to parking reserved for staff and the footbridge leading from the staff car parks to the building is for staff only and you will not be able to gain access to the building.
Using public transport
Regular bus services operate in and out of Ystrad Mynach and the surrounding areas. Visit Buses – fares and timetables for information on bus passes, fares and bus times.
Services available at the centre
Customer service advisors are fully trained to assist you with any enquiry you have relating to any council service including:
- Applying for housing benefit
- Search for current vacancies
- Requesting a bulky waste collection
- Applying for a disabled persons parking badge
- Paying your council tax
- Paying your council rent
- Applying for an older persons travel pass
- Receiving assistance with state pensions if you are over 60
- Report a pothole
- Reporting a broken streetlight
- Requesting a council housing repair
- Ample parking adjacent to the building
- Hearing loop
- Level access
- Wheelchair friendly
For further information contact Customer Services on 01443 815588 or email Customer Services.