School counselling service
The Caerphilly School Based Counselling Service have a team of seven counsellors offering a counselling service for pupils in year six of primary school and all secondary schools.
What can we help with?
Counselling is for anybody who wants to talk to somebody else about a situation in their lives they are not happy about.
There are many reasons for having counselling such as:
- You may feel upset or confused about something
- You may feel things are getting you down
- You may have unwanted thoughts or memories
- You may need to make an important decision about something at school or at home
- You may want to change your behaviour
- You may have problems with a relationship – perhaps parents, teacher, friends, girlfriend or boyfriend
- You may have difficulty sleeping or concentrating on your work
How to access the service
Whether you are a pupil, parent, carer or professional, you can make a referral by email, telephone or by using our referral forms.
Call us on 01443 866623/ 01443 866624
Email email@example.com. It would help us if you provide your name, school, telephone number and your reasons for contacting us in the email.
Download a referral form below and return it to either by email or post to School Based Counselling Services, Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed. CF82 7PG.
Once we have received the referral we will contact you to discuss it, and give you an approximate time frame of when the counselling will start.
Further information about the counselling service can be found in our information leaflets below: