Jobs, skills and employment support
Job vacancies at the council
Team Caerphilly has more than 8,000 staff who support communities to thrive.
We are a large and diverse workforce working at the heart of public service delivery.
If you are passionate about making a difference join Team Caerphilly – We are better together.
Adult community learning
We offer a wide range of courses for adults in the community and other programmes to help improve your skills and work prospects.
- Adult education courses
- Bridges Into Work 2
- Community regeneration employment support
- Inspire 2 Work
- Nurture Equip & Thrive (NET)
- Working Skills for Adults 2
Further Support is available from
- Careers Wales - help you to plan your career, prepare to get a job, and find and apply for the right apprenticeships, courses and training.
- Job Centre Plus
- Find a job - Find full or part-time jobs in England, Scotland and Wales. This service has replaced Universal Jobmatch.