Help with buying a home
This section provides information to people who may need help with buying a home.
Help may be available from Welsh Government or local housing associations:
For more information.
- Shared Ownership – Wales: Buy an initial share of 25% to 75% of a property with rent paid on the remaining share.
- Help to Buy – Wales: Shared equity loan scheme for homes up to £250,000, for first-time buyers and home movers who have a 5% deposit.
- Homebuy – Wales: Equity loan scheme of between 30% to 50% for those who meet specific criteria to buy a property.
- Shared Equity – Buy a share of your home and pay rent to the housing association on the remaining share.
- Shared Ownership – Buy an initial share of 25% to 75% of a property with rent paid on the remaining share.
To apply for help with buying a home, you will need to complete an online application form available on the HomeSearch Caerphilly website. For help with completing the form, please telephone: 01443 873521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about individual developments contact the housing associations directly using the details below:
For further information please telephone 01443 863121 or email email@example.com