Senghenydd Land adjacent to Upper Brynhyfryd Terrace
Area: 0.43 hectares or thereabouts
Asking price: Offers are invited to be made in writing
Notes: Formerly the lower site of Ysgol Ifor Bach, this cleared site is to the north of the village, fronting Upper Brynhyfryd Terrace.
Location: The site is situated on the northern periphery in the village of Senghenydd, approximately 3 miles to the north west of Caerphilly.
- For further information please contact Mark James on (01443) 863008
- If you would like to be placed on our mailing list to be kept up-to-date with land and property availability sign up for email alerts.
- If you would like to apply to use, lease or purchase land or property, please complete our application form.
- Privacy notice (PDF)
<< View other properties available
- Environmental issues: Unless otherwise stated, Caerphilly County Borough Council is not aware of any contamination on the site.
- Location plan and photographs: Any plans and photographs attached to particulars are for identification purposes only.
- Fees: Unless otherwise stated, each party is responsible for its own legal and professional fees incurred in the transaction.