Every year we publish a report on how we as an Authority (Council) have performed during the previous year. This report tells the reader about our performance during 2018/19. Performance of the Council is routinely published in various forms and this is our opportunity to pull a range of information together to give the reader an overall picture.
The report includes:
- A summary of how we performed against our Well-being Objectives for 2018/19.
- Financial summary of how we are performing within our budgets
- A summary of our performance against the Public Accountability Measures (PAMS)
- Information on what our regulators told us about our services
- An update on Equalities & the Welsh Language and our progress on the Well-being Act 2015.
Annual Performance Report 2018 - 2019 (PDF)
If you have any comments you would like to make about our performance report or if you would like to suggest any future areas for improvement that should be a priority of the council please contact the Business Improvement Unit.
The report is available in other formats on request.
The report discharges our duty under the 2009 Local Government (Wales) Measure section (15.1, 15.2 and 15.3).