Council tax change of address

Please let us know if you have moved house, changed your name, or have other changes in your circumstances. It is important to inform us when you move house so we can bill you correctly for your council tax and keep our records up to date.

Please use the following form to let us know a change of address.

Remember, if you move home don't forget to register the change on the electoral register.

If you have any other changes you wish to tell us about, or do not wish to fill in the online form please contact us.

Other details to tell us

In addition, if you are already receiving housing benefit and/or a council tax reduction and your circumstances change, you must tell us about these changes straight away.

Contact us