rail linc 901 is the dedicated, fast and convenient service linking Ystrad Mynach station with Blackwood, Pontllanfraith and Maesycwmmer.
The timetable is designed to meet the train so most journeys take less than an hour between Blackwood & Cardiff.
Just hop on board, buy your ticker from the rail linc driver and use it on the train. Or, if you’re starting your journey on the train, just ask for Blackwood rail linc.
Rail linc timetable
If you’re starting your journey on the rail linc – just buy your ticket from the driver.
If you’re starting your journey on the train – just ask for Blackwood rail linc when your buy your ticker from the station or train conductor.
Anytime Return between any rail linc stop and Cardiff:
- Adult £7.50 (£7.60 from 1 January 2015)
- Child £3.75 (£3.80 from 1 January 2015)
- Senior £3.75 (holders of Valley & Cardiff Local Routes Railcard) (£3.80 from 1 January 2015)
- Railcard £4.95 (if you hold a National Senior, Disabled Persons or 16-25 Railcard) (£5 from 1 January 2015)
You can save more with weekly, monthly and annual tickets.
- Adult weekly £25.40 (£25.90 from 1 January 2015)
For more details ask at any staffed railway station, call 03457 48 49 50 or visit the Transport for Wales website.
rail linc 901 is funded by Caerphilly County Borough Council and operated by N.A.T. Group.