Licensing Act 2003 notices
Notice of Application(s) for a Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate
The following application(s) have been received by the Licensing Authority. To make representations concerning the application(s) you should do so, in writing to the Licensing Section by the relevant closing date.
Representations must be made under one or more of the four licensing objectives which are:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- prevention of public nuisance
- protection of children from harm
You can inspect the register or the record of the application(s) by attending our offices at Penallta House between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am and 4.30pm on Friday.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is not exceeding £5,000.
Legends Leisure Ltd
Address of Premises or Club Premises
Harp Inn, St Cattwgs Avenue, Gelligaer CF82 8FE
Type of Application
Proposed Licensable Activities or Qualifying Club Activities
Application to vary the following:
- Remove embedded conditions
- Remove specified conditions and add new conditions
- Extend licensable hours for Live Music, Recorded Music & Indoor Sporting Events between the hours Monday to Thursday 09.00 to 00.00 & Friday to Sunday between 09.00 to 01.00
- Live & Recorded Music to be varied from indoors to both indoors and outdoors
Closing Date for Representations
13 December 2022