Let us know

Caerphilly County Borough Council welcomes any comments, compliments or complaints you may have about our services.

Compliments, general comments and feedback

​​​If you would like to send us general comments, feedback about a service or compliment a service or an employee, please do so on the online form below.

Send a comment or compliment

Making a formal complaint

If you are not happy with a service you have received and wish to make a complaint. Have you let us know?

Please start by contacting the person who provided the service or ask to speak to their manager. You can sort out most problems this way.

If your problem cannot be settled, you are able to make a formal complaint via our online form below.

Send a formal complaint

Alternatively you can ask for a copy of our form from the person you are already in contact with, tell them you want your concerns dealt with formally or write to us at:

  • Caerphilly County Borough Council, FAO Corporate Complaints Officer, C/O Legal Services, Penallta House, Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed CF82 7PG
  • Alternatively call 01443 864221.

The complaints process

We will acknowledge your written complaints in 5 working days. We will try to resolve your complaint within 20 working days. If that isn't possible, we will tell you why and how long it will take.

We have a two-stage approach when dealing with complaints. Further information can be obtained in the following policies:

If you are still not satisfied

You can make a complaint to: