Questions and complaints

Please contact the relevant service in the first instance if you have any questions about the way the Council handles information about you or about responses to Freedom of Information requests.

If you require further information, please contact Corporate Information Governance Unit. The Unit are also the first point of contact for any internal appeal or complaint about the Council’s handling of information. If you decide to lodge an internal appeal/complaint, an independent investigation will be carried out by an appropriate senior member of staff.

Information Commissioner’s Office

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your internal appeal or complaint you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Your complaint will usually only be considered if it has been through our internal appeal or complaint process first.

Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales
2nd Floor, Churchill House
Churchill Way
Cardiff CF10 2HH
Tel: 0330 414 6421

Contact us