Report a trading standards issue
If you believe that a business or trader is in breach of trading standards, let us know and we will investigate further.
For example, you: -
- have seen children being sold tobacco, alcohol, fireworks, spray paints or knives
- have been told an elderly or vulnerable person have been pressurised into purchasing unwanted goods or services
- know of smoking occurring in an enclosed public place
- know where counterfeit products are being sold
- have been misled by poor labelling or pricing displays
- have been charged more than the marked price
- have bought potentially dangerous goods or toys
- have bought a car with a false mileage reading
- have bought short weight or measure goods
- have purchased food or drink that has been misdescribed on a label or a menu
- have purchased food that is ‘out of date’, not of a satisfactory quality or does not meet minimum compositional standards?
Report a trading standards issue >
Please note, this form will not work from within Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser such as Edge, Chrome or Safari
This link will direct you to Caerphilly Connect. Register now or log in to report, apply and pay for services. If you do not wish to create an account click 'Continue without registering'. Please check your spam/junk mail folder for account activation and notification emails that we send you!
If you need to discuss the issue with trading standards officer, please contact trading standards.