We provide, maintain and empty litter bins within the county borough.
- major and minor shopping centres sufficient to contain one day's litter
- council maintained car parks
- mini recycling centres
- lay-bys on strategic routes throughout the borough
- dog fouling bins at known dog fouling hot spots
How often we empty
- Major shopping centres – 1 to 3 times per day
- Minor shopping centres - daily
- Lay-bys on strategic routes - daily
- All other locations (dependant on usage) – 1 to 7 times per week
Report an issue
If you identify an area where there is no bin or the bin is damaged or overflowing please report it to us. This includes litter bins and dog fouling bins.
Please note, this form will not work from within Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser such as Edge, Chrome or Safari