Help putting your bin out
We offer a service where we collect your bins from inside your property.
You may be eligible for help putting your bins out if you:
- Suffer from ill health that impacts mobility and / or,
- Have a disability that impacts mobility
- Do not have any able-bodied persons living in the property.
As part of the application process, a member of the waste team may need to visit your property. We may also ask for evidence to support your request.
If approved, our crews will collect your bins from your property on your next collections.
Apply for an assisted collection
Please note, this form will not work from within Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser such as Edge, Chrome or Safari
Terms & Conditions
- We will only process requests that meet the eligibility criteria. Those that don’t meet the criteria will be dismissed.
- Your request may be rejected for:
- Not meeting the eligibility criteria
- Having means of support / care
- Reviewed in accordance with our assisted collection review policy (annually)
- A site visit may be conducted to verify the application
- You may be asked to provide evidence to support your application
- A site visit may be conducted to verify the application and conduct a quality check on your recycling, food waste and general waste bins.
Once your request has been submitted it cannot be amended.