Housing support service

Things have changed since the implementation of the Renting Homes (Wales) Act, but we're still here to offer advice and support to our contract holders.

We provide tailored support to families and individuals so that you can maintain your accommodation and live independently.

Support can be provided in the following areas:

  • Universal Credit - advice on making claims and help to maximise your award
  • Housing benefit advice and assistance
  • Basic budgeting advice
  • Support with energy costs and emergency top ups
  • Referral for specialist debt advice
  • Referral to employment teams for advice on finding a job or preparation for work / increasing skills
  • Help to apply for discretionary housing payments to offset shortfalls in rent
  • Advice and support with your council property, including help to report repairs
  • Referrals for help to claim disability benefits
  • Set up an insurance scheme with us - it's simple and affordable.  Ask for a leaflet to be sent to your address.

Check to see if you can claim any benefit

The following websites also show whether you might be entitled, how you can claim and how much you may be eligible for:

Our Housing Support Finance Team can also check your benefit entitlement for you.  Call them to discuss on 01443 866534.

Reduce your outgoings

There are a number of comparison websites online. Cut your expenses by shopping around for cheaper deals on bills such as gas, electricity, telephone and insurance.

Contact us