Dydd Sul 11 Rhagfyr 2022 / Sunday 11th December 2022

Oherwydd gwaith cynnal a chadw hanfodol, ni fydd ein porth taliadau ar-lein ar gael rhwng 6.00am a 10.00am ddydd Sul 11 Rhagfyr 2022. Ymddiheurwn am unrhyw anghyfleustra y gall hyn ei achosi.

Due to essential maintenance our online payments portal will be unavailable between 06:00am and 10:00am on Sunday 11th December 2022.  We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Report an obstruction or spillage on the highway

We try to keep the roads clear of dangerous obstructions and spillages whenever they occur or are reported.

An obstruction is anything that could be a danger to road users, or hold up traffic, including:

  • Weather-related obstructions, for example fallen trees in strong winds, flooded areas and snow drifts;
  • Dead animals on the carriageway;
  • Overhanging trees and vegetation;
  • Mud on the road;
  • Debris on the road;
  • Skips, scaffolding/ hoardings, building materials or street cafes which are only permitted under licence;
  • Advertising boards;
  • Walls, gates, fences and hedges place across the highway;
  • Goods displayed outside shops beyond any private forecourt;
  • Abandoned vehicles;
  • Parking obstruction and dangerous parking are matters for the Police, call Gwent Police on 101 to report it

To report an obstruction or spillage on the highways please complete the following form.

Alternatively, call highways customer care.