Report concerns about a care service

The Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) welcome your concerns, comments and compliments about any service provider they regulate.

This could be:

  • Care homes
  • Domiciliary care and nursing agencies
  • Children's homes
  • Child minders
  • Nurseries and other early years services
  • And many more

CSSIW's new video and leaflet outline how easy it is to raise a concern and why they really value feedback, good or bad.

How to contact CSSIW

Members of the public, carers, care workers or anyone who comes into contact with care services can raise a concern or give feedback in a number of ways: