Lost or stolen blue badges

Blue badgeIf your badge is lost or stolen it is important that we order you a replacement and cancel the missing badge. 

To replace a stolen badge you will need to supply a crime reference number that is available by contacting 101, the police non-emergency team. There is a £10 charge for a replacement badge.

Once we have received your report we will cancel the badge and contact you to take your payment and arrange the replacement.

More information about blue badges