Change a right of way

There may be occasions when a public right of way would be better in a different location, or no longer needed.

If you would like to discuss the diversion or removal of a public right of way, please contact us.

There are costs associated with this process and these costs will depend on each individual request. Please contact us to discuss.

Register of current applications under the Highways Act 1980 or Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (PDF)

Contact us