Camp site licence

If you allow your land to be used as a camping site by the public for more than 42 days consecutively - or 60 days in a year - you require a licence from your local authority.

How to apply

You can now apply online.

Apply to run a caravan site or camp site

Application to change a camp site licence

Tacit consent

It is in the public interest that we process your application before it can be granted. If you have not heard from us within a 56 day period please contact us. 

Contact us