Supplier Engagement Event – Housing Tender Opportunities
Posted on : 26 Jan 2023
Procurement Services and Caerphilly Homes are inviting organisations that wish to tender for the Framework Agreement for Housing Technical, Housing Repair Operations (HRO) and Planned Asset Maintenance Strategy (PAMS) AND/OR the Framework Agreement for the Provision of Minor Works of Adaptation in Public and Private Sector Housing and Major Works of Adaptation in Public Sector Housing to a supplier engagement session on 8 February 2023. .
- 09:00am –Welcome/Agenda ( Becky Morris, Principal Procurement Officer)
- 09:05am- Introduction to Caerphilly Homes which include overview/strategy/Vision for HRO/PAMS and Private Sector Housing (Nick Taylor-Williams – Head of Housing)
- 09:20am- Supply Partner Overview for both HRO/PAMS and PSH (Kath Webb – Relationship Manager)
- 09:30am-HRO/PAMS Overview of New Arrangement (Alan Edmunds- PAMS Manager & Jason Fellows – Housing Repair Operations Manager)
- 09:50am- Procurement Process Overview (Becky Morris, Principal Procurement Officer)
- 10:05am- Q&A Session in regard to HRO/PAMS framework (CCBC Officers)
- 10:35am- Minor & Major Overview (Graham Heath – Principal Housing Officer)
- 10:55am- Procurement Process Overview (Becky Morris, Principal Procurement Officer)
- 11:10am- Q&A Session in regard to the PSH arrangement (CCBC Officers)
- 11:45pm– Final Q&A in relation to both opportunities
- 12:00pm - Close the call.
Please note that the session will be hosted via Microsoft Teams, If you wish to book a place to attend the Teams Meeting, please email Procurement@caerphilly.gov.uk by no later than 17:00pm on Monday 06 February 2023.