Self Isolation Support Payment
If you have been contacted by NHS Wales Test, Trace, protect service (TTP) and been told to self-isolate, you may be entitled to Financial Support.
If you meet ALL of the eligibility criteria, you are entitled to an Isolation Payment of £500:
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Wales, Test, Trace, Protect service (TTP) on or after 23 October 2020
- You are employed or self-employed
- You cannot work from home and will lose income as a result
- You or your partner are currently receiving at least one of the following benefits: Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit
You may be eligible for a £500 Discretionary Payment if you meet all of the other eligibility criteria above, but:
- You or your partner Do Not currently receive Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit
- You will face financial Hardship as a result of not being able to work while you are self- isolating.
Examples of the circumstances in which a discretionary payment could be made include:
- You have No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF)
- Your households total income is below £350/week (Net) and savings are less than £6,000.
Please ensure that you have the information below available before starting your application
- National Insurance Number
- Confirmation of the date given by NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service (TTP)
- Your most recent Bank Statement, wage slip or proof of self-employment
The application is for one person only and any further applications within the same household must be made by each individual.
Self Isolation Support Payment Application >
This link will direct you to Caerphilly Connect. Register now or log in to report, apply and pay for services. If you do not wish to create an account click 'Continue without registering'. Please check your spam/junk mail folder for account activation and notification emails that we send you!