When is my waste collected?
We carry out 14 million collections per year to over 80,000 properties across the County Borough.
Our range of kerbside collections and collection frequencies are:
- food waste - weekly
- garden waste - weekly
- recycling - weekly
- refuse - fortnightly
To find your waste collection days, please click on the link below. Enter your post code, choose your property in the list and select 'go'. Please note, type the post code in the following format AB12 3CD (please ensure there is a space).
You will be able to download a calendar to your device or for printing for future reference.
- Please ensure all waste and recycling is placed out for collection by 6am.
- You must be able to store your bins off the highway between collections.
- Waste collections are not affected by bank holidays. We do not collect over the Christmas and New Year period. We will advertise alternative arrangements on the website nearer the time.
- Place extra recycling kerbside in clear bags.
- We do not collect wet cardboard, so please ensure it is dry.
- Cut large quantities of cardboard in to manageable pieces. Please place within your recycling bin or in clear bags alongside your bin.
- Adverse weather may disrupt our services due to vehicle access problems. If services are disrupted, we aim to collect by the end of the week. We may be unable to collect if these conditions last more than a week. In this case, alternative arrangements will be shown on this website.
For any further advice, please contact us.